Priceline US CA Affiliate ProgramSimilar programs
CR for 48 hours
Avg. hold time
Average payment time
Banners and Links
Default affiliate link
"Dynamic ads" tool shows ads for Aliexpress products to the users based on their browsing behavior on AliExpress.com and the content of your website, so that a users see ads for only those products that they are interested in. Such targeting helps to increase the click-through rate of your ad and thus your reward. You can find more information about this tool in Help center.
Avg. hold time
Average click to action conversion time
Average click to action conversion rate
Here you can get a link to original product feed of this program. Links in product descriptions have been replaced by deeplinks. Time of last updating has also been added.
Products:    Updated:    Updated by advertiser:
This section provides the rating of landing pages of this affiliate program. You can learn and compare the average cost for click and conversion rates of different landing pages, or get links to them.
- detail analytics and useful tools,
- express payment without fee,
- enormous range of affiliate programs,
- trusted by 597940 publishers,
- and much more.
This affiliate program is a part of the Admitad affiliate network
In order to start cooperation with the program, first you need to register in the system.
Priceline is the largest OTA in the world.
- Over 700,000 hotels in more than 71,000 destinations worldwide.
- Operations in 135 offices across 50+ countries.
- Highest volume of room nights booked per day (700K+).
- 38.5 million verified guest reviews.
- 18 rental car brands – the only OTA with all major brands.
- Connectivity with 229 Airlines – all major airlines + low cost carriers.
- Exclusive opaque inventory across hotel, flight, car.
- 26 M Unique Visitors
- Over 700,000 hotels worldwide
- Hotels in more than 20,000 cities
- 100,000+ Promotional Rates
- Hotel inventory from across the Booking Holdings
- 4 million customer reviews
- Largest source of deeply discounted rates - up to 60% off
- Available in 36 languages
- Partnered with 18 car brands - the only OTA with all major brands
- Inventory from RentalCars.com and Priceline.com
- Rental cars in 180+ countries
- Over 28,000 pick-up and drop-off locations
- Partnered with 229 airlines worldwide
- Operating in 5690 airports
- Flights from and to 180+ countries
- Over 40,000 hotels with discounted package rates
- Operating in over 8,000 cities
- Add car rentals and insurance packages to all reservations
- - - - -
- Your commission share is ranging from 50-70% from Priceline revenue, meaning you receive the majority of the commission a partner pays out to Priceline. The commission rate stated in the program for an affiliate is an estimated figure.
- The payout for affiliates will be adjusted accordingly on a monthly basis after verification process.
JOIN PRICELINE AFFILIATE PROGRAM!
If it is determined that the Publisher traffic is in violation of any of the terms, any future commissions and current open orders from the Publisher will be rejected.
YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO VIOLATE PPC!
Protected key-words: priceline, price line, priceline coupon, priceline deal, priceline code and any other variations!
NO BRAND BIDDING!
- Website text and hotel rates listed must comply with Supplier Brand’s advertising standards outlined within these Guidelines. Affiliate may not make any claims on its website that it offers specially discounted rates on Supplier inventory that are not made available by Supplier through other authorized Supplier channels. This includes but is not limited to the following phrases in connection with Supplier trademarks: “substantial discounts,” “online exclusive rates,” “exclusive savings,” “lowest price guaranteed,” or “lowest rates.”
- Affiliate may not make any false, misleading, or deceptive claims in connection with the use of any Supplier trademark on any website or individual web page such as “save 70%”.
- A website may not use any Supplier trademark in its domain name(s).
The following guidelines apply to the purchase of keywords in paid search campaigns or other forms of online targeted advertising offered by companies operating:
- Search engines, e.g., Google, Yahoo, MSN;
- Travel search sites, e.g., TripAdvisor or USBestHotels; or
- Comparison sites, e.g., NexTag, Sidestep, BookingBuddy.
- Meta data and Title Tags: A website should not present itself as an “official Supplier site” by means of keywords anywhere in the meta data or title tags. Websites should not use “discounting” language in relation to Supplier brands as keywords in the meta data or title tags (for example, “cheap Supplier rooms” or “discounted Supplier rooms”). Websites may not employ excessive repetition of Supplier-related keywords (keyword stuffing) within meta data for the purpose of skewing search results.
- Deceptive redirects (cloaking): Websites should not present one type of page content to the search engines to achieve rankings on a Supplier-related search, but redirect users to another page that contains different or unrelated content.
- Hidden or invisible text: Websites should not place Supplier-related keyword rich text on a page that is the same color as the background, such that it is hidden from a visitor’s view but not from search engine spiders.
- One-way linkages to Supplier.com: Websites should not contain multiple links directly pointing to Supplier.com for the purpose of skewing search results unless permitted to do so by an authorized Supplier representative.
- Supplier Brand and Mark Keyword Exceptions List
With respect to the following brands and marks, under NO circumstances shall an affiliate buy keywords containing any of the marks of these Suppliers. The marks of these Suppliers shall also be negative keywords for all general broadmatch keyword terms. The marks are as follows:
- Choice International Hotel marks - "Clarion Hotel", "Clarion Resort", "Clarion Suites", "Clarion Inn", "Clarion Collection", "Comfort Inn", "Comfort Hotel", "Comfort Inn & Suites", and "Comfort Hotel & Suites", "EconoLodge", "Mainstay Suites", "Rodeway Inn", "Sleep Inn", "Sleep Inn & Suites", "Quality Inn", "Quality Hotel", "Quality Inn & Suites", and "Quality Suites"
- Hilton marks - "HILTON", "HAMPTON INN", "HAMPTON INN & SUITES", "CONRAD HOTELS", "HILTON GARDEN INN", "DOUBLETREE", "DOUBLETREE GUEST SUITES", "DOUBLETREE CLUB HOTEL", "HILTON GRAND VACATION COMPANY", "EMBASSY SUITES HOTELS", "HOMEWOOD SUITES BY HILTON", and "SCANDIC"
- Hyatt marks - "Hyatt", "Hyatt Regency", "Grand Hyatt" and "Park Hyatt"
- IHG marks - "HOLIDAY INN", "HOLIDAY INN EXPRESS", "EXPRESS BY HOLIDAY INN", "HOLIDAY INN GARDEN COURT", "HOLIDAY INN SELECT", "HOLIDAY INN SUNSPREE", "HOLIDAY INN FAMILY SUITES RESORT", "CROWNE PLAZA", "INTERCONTINENTAL", "STAYBRIDGE SUITES","CANDLEWOOD SUITES", "INDIGO", and "PRIORITY CLUB"
- LodgeWorks marks - "Hawthorn Suites", "Sierra Suites", and "Summerfield Suites by Wyndham"
- Marriott marks – "Marriott Hotels & Resorts", "JW Marriott Hotels & Resorts", "Renaissance Hotels & Resorts", "Courtyard by Marriott", "Residence Inn by Marriott", "Fairfield Inn by Marriott", "Marriott Conference Centers", "TownePlace Suites by Marriott", "SpringHill Suites by Marriott", "Marriott Vacation Club International", "Horizons by Marriott", "The Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company, L.L.C. ", "The Ritz-Carlton Club", "Marriott ExecuStay", "Marriott Executive Apartments", and "Marriott Grand Residence Club"
- Wyndham marks - "Summerfield Suites by Wyndham", "Wyndham Luxury Resorts", "Wyndham Hotels", "Wyndham Garden Hotels", "Wyndham Historic Hotels", "Viva Wyndham Resorts", “WYNDHAM GRAND HERITAGE”, "Wyndham Resorts", “la quinta” AND “baymont”
- Starwood marks – “STARWOOD”, “SHERATON”, “FOUR POINTS BY SHERATON”, “WESTIN”, “W HOTELS”, “ST. REGIS”, “LUXURY COLLECTION”
- Harrah’s Entertainment – “Harrahs”, “Caesars”, “Caesars Palace”, “Caesars Las Vegas”, “Caesars Las Vegas”, “Caesars Casino”, “Caesars Reservation”, “Caesars Las Vegas Reservations”, “Rio”, “Rio Hotel Las Vegas”, Rio Casino”, “Rio Suites”, “Rio Reservations”, “Rio Las Vegas Reservations”, “Harrahs Las Vegas”, “Harrahs Casino”, “Harrahs Reservations”, “Harrahs Las Vegas Reservations”, “Paris”, “Paris Las Vegas”, “Paris Casino”, “Paris Reservations”, “Paris Las Vegas Reservations”, “Bally’s”, “Bally’s Las Vegas”, “Bally’s Casino”, “Bally’s Reservations”, “Flamingo”, “Flamingo Las Vegas”, “Flamingo Hotel”, “Flamingo Reservations”, “Flamingo Las Vegas Reservations”, “Flamingo Casino”, “Showboat Casino”, “Harrahs Laughlin”, “Harveys Lake Tahoe”, “Showboat”, “Grand Casino”, “Reno Hilton”, “Reno Hilton Reservations”, “Sheraton Tunica”, “Sheraton Tunica Casino”
- The Venetian
- Apex Hotels – Apex Hotel, Apex Hotels, Apex Hotel London, Apex Hotel Edinburgh, Apex Hotel Dundee, Apex Hotels London, Apex Hotels Edinburgh, Apex Hotels Dundee, Apex London Hotel(s), Apex Edinburgh Hotel(s), Apex Dundee Hotel(s), Apex International Hotel, Apex City Hotel, Apex European Hotel, Apex City Quay Hotel, Apex City Quay Hotel & Spa, Apex City Quay Hotel and Spa, Apex City of London Hotel, Apex International, Apex City, Apex European, Apex City Quay, Apex City of London etc.
- Warwick New York Hotel, Warwick Hotel, Hotel Warwick New York, New York Warwick, Warwick Hotel New York
- Hard Rock Hotel Las Vegas
- Morgans Hotel Group – Morgans Hotel Group, Morgans, Royalton, Hudson, Delano, Shore Club, Sanderson, St Martins Lane, Mondrian, Clift and Hard Rock Hotel and Casino Las Vegas
Last changes were recorded on 20.09.2019
|Is it allowed to drive immediate search engine traffic directly to the Advertiser’s website without using a pre-landing page?||Forbidden|
|Is it allowed to use the advertiser’s company name as an ad keyword? (# brand_name)||Forbidden|
|Is it allowed to display a contextual advertisement if the user has mistyped the Advertiser’s company name? (# brand_namr)||Forbidden|
|Is it allowed to display a contextual advertisement if the user has specified the Advertiser’s company name and an additional word? (# brand_name_promo)||Forbidden|
|Is it allowed to use the Advertiser’s company name in the header or copy of an advertisement?||Forbidden|
|Is it allowed to use the Advertiser’s company name in the link? (# myurl.ru/brand_name)||Forbidden|
|Is contextual advertising allowed on Google?||Allowed|
|Is contextual advertising allowed on Yandex?||Allowed|
|Is contextual advertising allowed on Begun?||Allowed|
|PopUp / ClickUnder||Allowed|
Last changes were recorded on 20.09.2018