Compensair Affiliate ProgramSimilar programs
CR for 48 hours
Avg. hold time
Average payment time
Banners and Links
Default affiliate link
"Dynamic ads" tool shows ads for Aliexpress products to the users based on their browsing behavior on AliExpress.com and the content of your website, so that a users see ads for only those products that they are interested in. Such targeting helps to increase the click-through rate of your ad and thus your reward. You can find more information about this tool in Help center.
Avg. hold time
Average click to action conversion time
Average click to action conversion rate
Here you can get a link to original product feed of this program. Links in product descriptions have been replaced by deeplinks. Time of last updating has also been added.
Products:    Updated:    Updated by advertiser:
This section provides the rating of landing pages of this affiliate program. You can learn and compare the average cost for click and conversion rates of different landing pages, or get links to them.
- detail analytics and useful tools,
- express withdrawal without fee,
- enormous range of affiliate programs,
- trusted by 598632 publishers,
- and much more.
This affiliate program is a part of the Admitad affiliate network
In order to start cooperation with the program, first you need to register in the system.
Start making money out of thin air!
- High payouts: €10-€20 per confirmed lead за подтвержденную заявку
- Over 10 million people each year can get up to €600 with our help, over 50% of them are unaware of It
- Submitting application Is absolutely free, which boosts conversion rate significantly
If you have any questions or suggestions, please reach out to us by submitting a Ticket.
Compensair – international company specializing in flight compensations.
Compensair gives air travelers a hassle-free way to receive up to €600 compensations from airlines in cases of flight disruptions, such as delays, cancellations, denied boardings or missed connections. We are working with 100+ airlines from 40 countries all around the world. Compensair manages all the paperwork, negotiations with the airlines and legal proceedings. Our fee is 25% of any successful claim (we are operating on a "no win, no fee" basis).
Average claim amount is around €400, which allows us to pay up to €10-€20 per a confirmed lead, depending on the geo. We confirm leads as soon as our customer provides all the information necessary for us to file a claim with the airline. Large market size of over 10 million people annually gives us and our partners plenty of opportunities for new customer acquisition. Especially if you consider that most of those people affected by flight disruptions still do not know about their right for a fair compensation.
Confirmed lead does not require our customer to pay anything, we only charge a fee in case of a successful claim. Confirmation generally only takes 1-3 days, and yet our Cookie lifetime is 30 days to ensure that our partners get rewarded for every single customer they bring to us
Our offer can complement any other travel offer. If you have a subscriber base which is interested in air travel, you can gain additional income by offering our services to them. Compensair offer synergizes well with OTAs, booking, car rental and any other travel offers.
We offer a variety of banners which we update regularly. We are willing to create unique media for partners with volumes of 50+ claims per month. We can also create white label website for you in case you need one.
- Our audience includes people who flew a European airline at least once during the past 6 years. The more often our potential customers fly commercial airlines, the more likely they are to become our clients
- RU: Russian Federation, Ukraine, CIS, Eastern Europe and Baltic countries
- EN: EU countries, USA, Canada
- Leads from other countries (aside from exceptions) are also welcomed, for a €12 reward
- Excluded countries: Spain, Turkey, Italy, Romania, Ireland, Greece, France
- Demographics: 18-65, M/W
Our Key Advantages For Customers
- Our services are practically free, we would only charge a 25% fee in case of a successful claim
- Customers do not need to get involved with the paperwork – we do everything ourselves
- Free flight check, which only takes less than minute
- Vast experience of working with 100+ airlines from all over the world
Our Key Advantages For Partners
- Unique product – a lot of people are still unaware that they could get a compensation for their disrupted flights
- High payouts – up to €10-€20 EUR per confirmed lead
- Strong market presence
- Strong brand awareness is supported by active Facebook Ads campaigns (over $15k-$20k is spent monthly)
- You are going to be doing a good thing – people deserve to know about their right to get a compensation for a disrupted flight
How To Promote Our Offer
- Probably the best targeting would be one based on a frequent/recent travel behavior. People who have recently returned from trips, who are currently travelling, frequent fliers, etc.
- Interest targeting could also perform really well, with interests like air travel, frequent flying, international travel, etc.
- It is also possible to target expats and other people working far from home
- Aside from travel, other interests which could be associated with the above average income, work pretty well. Examples are Foodies (one of our best audiences), people who are interested in music festivals, certain upscale car/appliances brands, etc.
- We are always ready to provide support regarding targeting settings
Last changes were recorded on 17.05.2019
|Is it allowed to drive immediate search engine traffic directly to the Advertiser’s website without using a pre-landing page?||Allowed|
|Is it allowed to use the advertiser’s company name as an ad keyword? (# brand_name)||Forbidden|
|Is it allowed to display a contextual advertisement if the user has mistyped the Advertiser’s company name? (# brand_namr)||Forbidden|
|Is it allowed to display a contextual advertisement if the user has specified the Advertiser’s company name and an additional word? (# brand_name_promo)||Forbidden|
|Is it allowed to use the Advertiser’s company name in the header or copy of an advertisement?||Forbidden|
|Is it allowed to use the Advertiser’s company name in the link? (# myurl.ru/brand_name)||Forbidden|
|Is contextual advertising allowed on Google?||Allowed|
|Is contextual advertising allowed on Yandex?||Allowed|
|Is contextual advertising allowed on Begun?||Allowed|
|Is in-app advertising allowed on social media?||Allowed|
|Is targeted advertising allowed on social media?||Allowed|
|Is advertising allowed in public groups on social media?||Allowed|
|Is it allowed to create public groups on behalf of the Advertiser?||Forbidden|
|Is advertising on Facebook allowed?||Forbidden|
|Is advertising on VK allowed?||Allowed|
|Is advertising on Google+ allowed?||Allowed|
|Is advertising on Odnoklassniki (ok.ru) allowed?||Allowed|
|PopUp / ClickUnder||Forbidden|
Last changes were recorded on 03.06.2019