TAP Air Portugal WW Affiliate ProgramSimilar programs
CR for 48 hours
Avg. hold time
Average payment time
Banners and Links
Default affiliate link
"Dynamic ads" tool shows ads for Aliexpress products to the users based on their browsing behavior on AliExpress.com and the content of your website, so that a users see ads for only those products that they are interested in. Such targeting helps to increase the click-through rate of your ad and thus your reward. You can find more information about this tool in Help center.
Avg. hold time
Average click to action conversion time
Average click to action conversion rate
Here you can get a link to original product feed of this program. Links in product descriptions have been replaced by deeplinks. Time of last updating has also been added.
Products:    Updated:    Updated by advertiser:
This section provides the rating of landing pages of this affiliate program. You can learn and compare the average cost for click and conversion rates of different landing pages, or get links to them.
- detail analytics and useful tools,
- express payment without fee,
- enormous range of affiliate programs,
- trusted by 724536 publishers,
- and much more.
This affiliate program is a part of the Admitad affiliate network
In order to start cooperation with the program, first you need to register in the system.
TAP Air Portugal is a Portuguese airline that has existed since 1945. We transport millions of passengers to more than 80 destinations. TAP is the largest exporter in Portugal and the one that contributes most to tourism. One of the companies with the greatest influence on the routes between the US and Europe. The first company in Europe to offer unlimited free messages in transatlantic flights.
Advantages for publishers:
- discount coupons and deals available
- cooperation with one of the best airlines in the world
Advantages for customers:
- Online check-in
- Stopover benefits in Portugal
- Payment in installments. Learn more about payment methods HERE.
Commission for sales made with the use of the voucher is 1%.
Dear publishers, please, make sure to use the correct logo and name of the advertiser. You can find the logos in the tab Documents. The correct name of the company is TAP Air Portugal.
The commission for coupon and promocode sites is 1%.
The Allowed Traffic Sources are: Cashback, Email Marketing, Display Banners, Coupon Websites and Travel Content.
Types of traffic in priority: bloggers/vloggers, coupons/cashbacks/loyalty programms, email marketing.
The Forbidden Traffic Sources are: PopUp / ClickUnder; SEM; Brand Bidding; Market Places; Doorway Pages; Toolbar and Adult, Teasers, Resale.
The Approval Needed Traffic Sources are: Social Media, YouTube Channels and Incentive.
- Affiliates are not permitted to bid on TAP Air Portugal brand related terms. This includes variations of TAP Air Portugal related terms, product names, misspells and company URL's. Affiliates must negative match all brand terms on any broad match PPC activity.
- These terms are applicable on all major search engines, including but not limited to Google, Yahoo! Search marketing, MSN, Ask and Miva.
- Forbidden keywords include but are not limited to: TAP, Fly TAP, TAP Air Portugal, TAP Airlines, TAP Airline, www.flytap.com, TAP.com etc…
- The following rules apply to the display urls;
• Affiliates cannot use any TAP Air Portugal owned domain name. E.g. www.flytap.com. This includes all generic terms. • Affiliates cannot include trademarks in the sub folders of the display URL's in your Search Engine Adverts e.g.www.affiliatesite.com/TAP • Affiliates are not allowed to include trademarks in the sub domain of the display URL's in your Search Engine Adverts e.g. www.TAP.AffiliateSite.com • Affiliates are not allowed to operate domains which contain trademarks for the sole purpose of driving traffic from Search Engines e.g. www.TAPoffers.com
- Affiliates are allowed to use trademarks in your Ad Copy Title
- Affiliates are allowed to use trademarks in your Ad Copy Body
- All Ad copy must be correct and accurate information and must not include opinions or conjecture e.g. TAP flights – much better than Iberia
- Affiliates should not suggest they are an official TAP Air Portugal site and use either ‘official', ‘TM' or any other connotations in their ad-copy
DOMAIN NAME USAGE
- Affiliates are not allowed to use any misspells of any TAP Air Portugal related domain name. E.g. www.flytap.co.uk, www.TAPflights.com. Any affiliate found to be using such domain names to drive traffic to TAP Air Portugal website via domain miss-spells will have commission reversed and be excluded from the affiliate program.
- Affiliates must exclude all TAP Air Portugal miss-spells from their PPC campaign, so that the affiliate advert does not appear on Adsense or similar products search terms on brand miss-spells.
Last changes were recorded on 28.02.2020
|Is it allowed to drive immediate search engine traffic directly to the Advertiser’s website without using a pre-landing page?||Forbidden|
|Is it allowed to use the advertiser’s company name as an ad keyword? (# brand_name)||Forbidden|
|Is it allowed to display a contextual advertisement if the user has mistyped the Advertiser’s company name? (# brand_namr)||Forbidden|
|Is it allowed to display a contextual advertisement if the user has specified the Advertiser’s company name and an additional word? (# brand_name_promo)||Forbidden|
|Is it allowed to use the Advertiser’s company name in the header or copy of an advertisement?||Forbidden|
|Is it allowed to use the Advertiser’s company name in the link? (# myurl.ru/brand_name)||Forbidden|
|Is contextual advertising allowed on Google?||Forbidden|
|Is contextual advertising allowed on Yandex?||Forbidden|
|Is contextual advertising allowed on Begun?||Forbidden|
|PopUp / ClickUnder||Forbidden|
|Email Marketing||Needs approval|
Last changes were recorded on 15.11.2019