Admitad is a service for selling and earning on the Internet. Our offices are located in Germany, Russia, the UAE, India, Brazil, Ukraine and Belarus. The company has been expanding around the world for more than 10 years. Admitad includes a partnership network, a marketplace for advertisers, the corporate startup studio Admitad Projects, a GetUniq service and a cashback provider LetyShops. We also develop services for growing sales and earnings on the Internet, such as Admitad Cashback, ConvertSearch, ConvertLink, ConvertSocial and Admitad Vendor Network.
This role is responsible for the development of the e-commerce segment within the Admitad Affiliate Network. The candidate will create and execute a strategy for growing our business with both new and existing advertisers and publishers in a developed market using their industry experience and network.
- Analyzing the e-commerce segment of affiliate marketing to identify opportunities
- Creating a strategy to grow Admitad USA’s e-commerce segment
- Setting objectives for a team of account managers and salespeople
- Developing the e-commerce team’s knowledge and skills with industry best practices
- Establishing relationships and negotiating with key advertisers and publishers to bring them to Admitad
This role’s KPI is revenue from the e-commerce segment, achieved by attracting new advertisers and publishers, and developing existing advertisers and publishers.
- Strategic thinking/big picture vision
- Organization, planning, and follow through
- Analytical skills
- Ability to convey complex concepts simply
7-10+ years of experience in the affiliate marketing industry in an Account Director, Senior Business Development, or Team Lead role. Preferably from a rival network or agency.