Admitad is a service for selling and earning on the Internet. Our offices are located in Germany, Russia, the UAE, India, Brazil, Ukraine and Belarus. The company has been expanding around the world for more than 10 years. Admitad includes a partnership network, a marketplace for advertisers, the corporate startup studio Admitad Projects, a GetUniq service and a cashback provider LetyShops. We also develop services for growing sales and earnings on the Internet, such as Admitad Cashback, ConvertSearch, ConvertLink, ConvertSocial and Admitad Vendor Network.
This is a full sales cycle role, focused on researching, identifying, and negotiating with new advertisers who can be promoted by our publishers. The candidate will have to find opportunities in a developed market, finding up-and-coming opportunities and selling our network’s value to established players.
- Analyzing the market for potential advertisers
- Establishing contact with new advertisers, including from our wishlist
- Leveraging existing relationships to attract advertisers
- Negotiating commercial terms with advertisers
- Confirming terms with our team before launch
- Building relationships with advertisers
- Updating CRM accordingly
- Launching new advertisers
- Negotiate with advertisers to give us increased conditions
- Hunter mentality
- Persuasion skills
- Listening skills
- Analytical skills
- Big picture vision
5+ years of experience working with advertisers in affiliate marketing, preferably from a rival network or agency.