Admitad is a service for selling and earning on the Internet. Our offices are located in Germany, Russia, the UAE, India, Brazil, Ukraine and Belarus. The company has been expanding around the world for more than 10 years. Admitad includes a partnership network, a marketplace for advertisers, the corporate startup studio Admitad Projects, a GetUniq service and a cashback provider LetyShops. We also develop services for growing sales and earnings on the Internet, such as Admitad Cashback, ConvertSearch, ConvertLink, ConvertSocial and Admitad Vendor Network.
This is a full sales cycle role, focused on researching, identifying, and negotiating with new publishers who can bring traffic to Admitad’s US offers. The candidate will have to find opportunities in a developed market, ideally using an existing book of business from successful relationships in the industry.
- Analyzing the market for potential publishers
- Establishing contact with new publishers, including from our wishlist
- Leveraging existing relationships to attract publishers
- Negotiating commercial terms with publishers
- Building relationships with publishers
- Updating CRM accordingly
- Bringing in new publishers
- Generating revenue from new publishers
- Developing current publishers to bring more revenue
- Negotiate with publishers to switch offer links to our network (when we have competitive conditions)
- Convince publishers to invest in bringing traffic to our offers, for example ones that the publisher might not already be working with
- Hunter mentality
- Persuasion skills
- Listening skills
- Analytical skills
- Big picture vision
5+ years of experience working with publishers in affiliate marketing, preferably from a rival network or agency.