Samsung [CPS] IN Affiliate ProgramSimilar programs
CR for 48 hours
Avg. hold time
Average payment time
Banners and Links
Default affiliate link
"Dynamic ads" tool shows ads for Aliexpress products to the users based on their browsing behavior on AliExpress.com and the content of your website, so that a users see ads for only those products that they are interested in. Such targeting helps to increase the click-through rate of your ad and thus your reward. You can find more information about this tool in Help center.
Avg. hold time
Average click to action conversion time
Average click to action conversion rate
Here you can get a link to original product feed of this program. Links in product descriptions have been replaced by deeplinks. Time of last updating has also been added.
Products:    Updated:    Updated by advertiser:
This section provides the rating of landing pages of this affiliate program. You can learn and compare the average cost for click and conversion rates of different landing pages, or get links to them.
- detail analytics and useful tools,
- express payment without fee,
- enormous range of affiliate programs,
- trusted by 724536 publishers,
- and much more.
This affiliate program is a part of the Admitad affiliate network
In order to start cooperation with the program, first you need to register in the system.
Company Description : Samsung Group is a South Korean multinational conglomerate headquartered in Samsung Town, Seoul.It comprises numerous affiliated businesses,most of them united under the Samsung brand, and is the largest South Korean chaebol.Samsung was founded by Lee Byung-chul in 1938 as a trading company. Over the next three decades, the group diversified into areas including food processing, textiles, insurance, securities and retail. Samsung entered the electronics industry in the late 1960s and the construction and shipbuilding industries in the mid-1970s; these areas would drive its subsequent growth. Following Lee's death in 1987, Samsung was separated into four business groups – Samsung Group, Shinsegae Group, CJ Group and Hansol Group. Since 1990, Samsung has increasingly globalised its activities and electronics; in particular, its mobile phones and semiconductors have become its most important source of income.
Campaign Description : - Samsung allowing its affiliates to promote the campaign on CPS (COST PER SALE) model in which allowed promotion methods are selected under traffic source, the campaign can be promoted pan India in which good quality of traffic is required.
Objective : To derive sale for samsung
1. No missing sales would be entertained by the client. Transactions tracked in client's Cake panel would only be considered for final validations.
2. All retail sales (Transaction ID starts with 200) & Employee sales(Transaction ID starts with 300) would have 0 payout.
3. WEF 8th JULY 2020 - Samsung M01 & M11 will have 0 payouts.
General Campaign terms
- All allowed traffic sources are mentioned in the campaign detail.
- Authentic promotional methods should be used to promote the campaign.
- Advertiser holds the complete right to deny all pending payments in the event of fraud or malpractice.
- Any violation of rules or using unapproved creative is subject to legal action and heavy penalty.
Last changes were recorded on 08.07.2020
|PopUp / ClickUnder||Forbidden|
|Social Media||Needs approval|
Last changes were recorded on 26.09.2017