Emirates INT Affiliate ProgramSimilar programs
CR for 48 hours
Average hold time
Average payment time
Banners and Links
Default affiliate link
"Dynamic ads" tool shows ads for Aliexpress products to the users based on their browsing behavior on AliExpress.com and the content of your website, so that a users see ads for only those products that they are interested in. Such targeting helps to increase the click-through rate of your ad and thus your reward. You can find more information about this tool in Help center.
Average hold time
Average click to action conversion time
Average click to action conversion rate
Here you can get a link to original product feed of this program. Links in product descriptions have been replaced by deeplinks. Time of last updating has also been added.
Products:    Updated:    Updated by advertiser:
Here is the rating of landing pages of this affiliate program. You can learn and compare the average costs for click and conversion rates of different landing pages, or get links to them.
- detail analytics and useful tools,
- express withdrawal without fee,
- enormous range of affiliate programs,
- trusted by 746671 publishers,
- and much more.
This affiliate program is a part of the Admitad affiliate network
In order to start cooperation with the program, first you need to register in the system.
Welcome to the award winning affiliate programme of Emirates Airlines. Start earning the highest all-time on commission on bookings made on Emirates.com by promoting Emirates flights on your app, blog or website. Join the Emirates Affiliate programme today!
The Emirates story started in 1985 when we launched operations with just two aircraft. Our net profit for 2015 was a record of $1,9 billion, up 56% from the same period last year. We expanded our network to 153 points on six continents, and our fleet to 251 aircrafts. Last year we carried a record of 51.9 million passengers!
We inspire travellers around the world with our growing network of worldwide destinations, industry leading inflight entertainment, regionally inspired cuisine and world-class service. This programme is ideally marketed to travellers wishing to travel at the utmost levels of comfort and convenience, for either business or leisure ventures.
Benefits of being an Emirates affiliate
Why should you join? One of the benefits of the Emirates affiliate programme are the competitive commission rates. Emirates offers the highest all-time commission rate on select routes. Click here to download a complete list of routes that will be commissioned with the highest available commission rate. By joining the Emirates affiliate programme you will be able to link your brand to a leading global airline! We offer competitive commission rates, regular promotional creatives and exciting incentives! A dedicated affiliate support team is on hand to help make your Emirates relationship a success.
All feedback and questions on the Emirates affiliate programme are welcome. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any query
Emirates Affiliate Marketing Terms & Conditions March 2017
Emirates Special Terms & Conditions General
- You, The Affiliate, may place an Emirates Link on Your Site. You must not modify or alter the Emirates Link or the Emirates Link Design (as provided by Emirates) without the prior written consent of Emirates.
- While we request that you identify yourself as a member of the Emirates Affiliate Network, this affiliation may not be promoted by you, the Affiliate, in any way whatsoever that falls outside the scope of links described above, without prior approval by Emirates. Such promotions may include, but are not limited to, press releases, marketing materials, off-line print advertising or marketing campaigns, media kits, screen shots, graphics altered for co-branding or any other such format. Any such promotion will be considered grounds for immediate termination of this Agreement and may invoke further legal action.
- You acknowledge that Emirates is the sole owner or valid licensee of all IPR in the Emirates IP and Emirates acknowledges that you are the sole owner or valid licensee of all IPR in Your Site.
- Each party acknowledges that, except as specifically provided herein, nothing in this Agreement will confer on either party any right of ownership in the other party's IPR. Neither party will attempt to alter, decompile, reproduce, or copy the other party's Content, Links, or Marks, or otherwise utilise the other party's IPR, except as permitted under this Agreement.
- Emirates reserves the right to modify its Content, Links, or Marks from time to time in its sole discretion, upon written notice to the other party.
- You agree that Emirates Ad Content will not be associated on any Publisher Web sites which is reasonably deemed to contain , or promote, any of the following types of content: libellous , defamatory, obscene, abusive, violent, bigoted, hate-oriented, pornographic, anti-islamic, gambling, cracking , hacking or warez (illegal pirated software) , or offer any illegal good or service , or Link to a Web site(s) that does so ; (c) engage in spamming, indiscriminate advertising or unsolicited commercial e-mail or otherwise failing to (d) violate any applicable privacy laws; and/or (e) engage in any illegal activity of any type .
- Emirates will not work with affiliates who operate ad-ware or spy-ware activities. Any affiliate found to be running ad-ware/spy-ware will be instantly removed from the affiliate programme and due commission payments ceased
- Affiliates cannot fore force the visitor to click ('forced clicks') to direct him/her to emirates.com or one of the emirates country pages. Any affiliate found to be forcing clicks will be instantly removed from the affiliate programme and due commission payments ceased
- These terms are applicable on all major search engines, including but not limited to Google, Yahoo! Search marketing, MSN, Ask and Miva.
- Affiliates are not permitted to bid on Emirates brand related terms. This includes variations of Emirates related terms, product names, misspells and company URL's. Affiliates must negative match all brand terms on any broad match PPC activity.
- Forbidden keywords include but are not limited to: Emirates, Fly Emirates, Emirates Airlines, Emirates Airline,www.Emirates.com , Emirates.com etc.
- The following rules apply to the display urls;
• Affiliates cannot use any Emirates-owned domain name. E.g. www.emirates.com . This includes all generic terms. • Affiliates can include trademarks in the sub folders of the display URL's in your Search Engine Adverts e.g.www.affiliatesite.com/Emirates • Affiliates are not allowed to include trademarks in the sub domain of the display URL's in your Search Engine Adverts e.g. www.Emirates.AffiliateSite.com • Affiliates are not allowed to operate domains which contain trademarks for the sole purpose of driving traffic from Search Engines e.g. www.Emiratesoffers.com
- The following rules apply to the Ad Copy;
• Affiliates are allowed to use trademarks in your Ad Copy Title • Affiliates are allowed to use trademarks in your Ad Copy Body • All Ad copy must be correct and accurate information and must not include opinions or conjecture e.g. Emirates flights – much better than BA.com • Affiliates should not suggest they are an official Emirates site and use either ‘official', ‘TM' or any other connotations in their ad-copy
Domain Name Usage
- Affiliates are not allowed to use any misspells of any Emirates related domain name. E.g. www.emitates.co.uk ,www.Emiratesflights.com . Any affiliate found to be using such domain names to drive traffic to Emirates via domain miss-spells will have commission reversed and be excluded from the affiliate programme.
- Affiliates must exclude all Emirates miss-spells from their PPC campaign, so that the affiliate advert does not appear on ad-sense or similar products search terms on brand miss-spells.
- Emirates offers a default commission of 1.25% across the program. Affiliates are eligible to higher commission rates in special cases according to the “Emirates Affiliate Programme Commission Levels And Rules” document available online: click here to download the document. Emirates reserves the right to modify the terms from time to time in its sole discretion
- Commission is paid on Net fare, which is excluding taxes and fuel surcharges
- Flights bought via Skywards points will not have commission paid on and will not be tracked
- All transactions are reviewed by Emirates (E.g. for cancellations) and commission is only paid on valid transactions.
- All transactions will be de-duplicated against paid online marketing channels based on Google Analytics last click data. Paid search advertisements, display advertisements and paid social advertisements are considered as paid online marketing channels. The booking won’t be tracked if a customer clicked through these channels after clicking a link published on an Affiliate website before making the booking.
- Any commercial agreement made with Affiliates that are outside the above commission payment model cannot be disclosed and is deemed confidential.
Last changed 16.03.2017
|PopUp / ClickUnder||Forbidden|
|Doorway pages||Needs approval|
|Social Media||Needs approval|
|Mobile for mobile version||Forbidden|
|Banner-teaser networks||Needs approval|
|YouTube Channel||Needs approval|
Last changed 13.03.2018