Privacy and Cookies
This Privacy & Cookies Policy sets out how Admitad ( 'we'/'our'/'us') will handle any information (including personal information) that we collect from you on the Site, or that you provide to us. The «Site» means this website and our mobile applications, e.g. our iPhone, Android and iPad apps.
If you do not accept this Privacy & Cookies Policy, do not use the Site.
Admitad is affiliate network owned by Admitad GmbH (Germany). For more information please see the Admitad website.
All the information collected from your use of the Site will be processed in accordance with this policy.
Information we may hold about you
- Information you’ve provided to us, both online and offline
- Information about products and services you’ve ordered or enquired about
- Information provided by other companies who have obtained your permission
- to share information about you
- Information about your interaction with adverts and services, such as registration, comments, etc.
- Information we collect using cookies stored on your device (e.g. your PC, laptop, phone or tablet) about your use of the Site and/or selected third party websites.
- Your IP address. This is a number that identifies a specific network device on the internet and is required for your device to communicate with websites
- Technical information from your device relating to the service you receive
- Please do not submit your personal information to us if you do not wish us to collect it and process it in accordance with this policy.
How we may use your information
- By using the Site, you agree that we may collect, hold, process and use your information (including personal information) for the purpose of providing you with the Site services and developing our business which shall include (without limitation):
- Verifying your identity (for example when you return to the Site)
- Developing the design and style of the Site to improve the services provided to you
- Informing you about the latest changes to the Site, or products, services or promotional offers that you might find interesting
- Dealing with, and responding to you about, a comment you have submitted for or on our message boards, blogs and other such user-generated content facilities
- Enabling you to share our content with others e.g. using our “Email a friend” and “Share this article” facilities
- Informing you if you have been successful in any Site competitions or promotions
- Compiling customer reviews
- Conducting market research
- Carrying out statistical, technical and logistical analysis of services
- Providing you with viewing recommendations and tailored advertising on the Site.
- Subject to obtaining your consent, we will use your information to send you news, offers and information and for communicating (and personalising such communication) with you, including: to send you periodic newsletters which may include information we consider of interest to you for direct marketing to you from us, by sending you news, offers and information about our business partners’ products and services, events and special offers, including where applicable, for a reasonable time after you have ceased to be a reader of ours. This may include communications by post, telephone or email or SMS.
- Subject to obtaining your consent, we may also supply personal information about you to third parties.
- We may transfer, sell or assign any of the information described in this policy to third parties as a result of a sale, merger, consolidation, change of control, transfer of assets or reorganisation of our business.