Mjam.at [Android, AT] Affiliate ProgramBenzer programlar
Here is the rating of landing pages of this affiliate program. You can learn and compare the average costs for click and conversion rates of different landing pages, or get links to them.
Join a new affiliate program Mjam.at [Android, AT]:
Simply order food
Enter your address or use your current location and Mjam will show you all the delivery services that will deliver to you. Choose one of the more than 1,400 restaurants and our Quality Rank, numerous restaurant reviews and our filters help you choose the right delivery service. Put together your wish menu.
Requirements for Mjam.at [Android, AT]:
Hard KPI - no.
Soft KPI - (orders are tracked in 7 days)
Install to first sale rate: 11%
Device version: 4.1 and up only
Size: 68,3 MB
TOP geos: AT.
Allowed traffic sources:
Prohibited traffic sources:
No re-brokering traffic
Advantages for publishers:
• Choose a favorite delivery service from over 1,400 restaurants (eg Burger King, McDonald's, Subway or North Sea)
• Available in over 160 cities throughout Austria
• Numerous different kitchens and dishes are available
• Benefit from helpful restaurant ratings from other users
• Pay cash or conveniently and securely online via credit card, PayPal or Sofortüberweisung
• Collect bonus points and benefit from numerous deals
• Redeem special vouchers for your order
• Detailed overview of your order status
Self-made creatives should be approved by your personal publisher manager or via admitad's ticket system.
Please mark the topic of your letter as "YourLogin | Lazada [iOS, non-incent, ID PH TH]".
After reaching 200 installs (or 100 CPA/CPS actions if there are no installs), please stop your traffic and apply to your personal manager (or to admitad's ticket support) for quality report.
Best Regards, admitad afilliate team!
|Para İade (Cashback)||İzinsiz|
|PopUp / ClickUnder||İzinli|
|SEM (Arama Motoru Pazarlaması)||İzinsiz|
|Sosyal ağlarda reklam||İzinsiz|
|Adult - trafiği||İzinsiz|
|mobil trafiği mobil site icin||İzinli|
Last changed 08.02.2018