Senior software engineer (Python)
Admitad is an affiliate network that provides the technical and organizational tools to attract a large number of publishers to advertising campaigns. We have offices in Germany, Switzerland, Belarus, Ukraine, Russia, China and India. We have worked with the Internet market since 2010 and by now we are a leader in the affiliate program segment. Every day we enhance the efficiency of current projects and develop new ones.
We are continually expanding our presence on the market, that is why we need new, ambitious, and responsible employees who are eager to develop together with us. Our employees benefit from the latest, unique knowledge that we have to offer.
Together we will build:
- heavily loaded,
- well described,
- excellent scalable,
- easy to test/maintain product.
We will use modern development platforms and frameworks, agile iterative devcycle.
If you have bunch of successful projects done, good experience in well organized project environment and want to write beautiful code, join our team of professionals.
What you’ll do
- Build fresh and shiny distributed AdTech application with help of modern technologies and approaches (we will use Python and think about Go/Kotlin/Language that you like)
- Work in an Agile team (team planning/daily meetings/retrospective/demo)
- Discover predecessor project for implementation details
- Have impact on the architecture and business side ideas
- Improve engineering standards, tooling, and processes
What we expect
- Solid experience in Python (4+) years
- Strong experience in web development (3+) years
- Experience with modern Python web development tools and frameworks
- Understanding of SOLID principles and object-oriented design
- Understanding of MVC pattern
- Strong experience with relational databases (PostgreSQL, MySQL)
- Understanding principles of non-relational databases (MongoDB)
- Solid experience in problem solving
- Experience of working with infrastructure (Docker, Ansible/Chef/Puppet)
Would be a plus
- Architect experience would be very good plus
- Familiarity with asynchronous development with Python (AsyncIO)
- Experience with statically typed languages: Java/C#/Go/Cython
- Understanding of some of this architectural patterns: DDD, Clean architecture, Event sourcing + CQRS
- Experience in frontend development with help of modern frameworks (React, Vue2+, Angular2+)
- Deep understanding of database internals
- Knowledge and practical experience in TDD
- Experience with CI/CD
- Experience with Kubernetes/Rancher/Swarm/Mesos
We offer great conditions for your development in the most progressive sphere:
- 40 hours working week, 5/2, flexible hours are possible;
- Hiring in accordance with Ukrainian Labor Code, transparent remuneration system;
- 28 days of paid annual vacation;
- Medical Insurance
- Sport in the office
- Young friendly Team of professionals;
- Relaxation room with interactive games;
- Hot drinks, snacks in the office;
- Comfortable and cozy office near Dorogozhychi metro station, BC «Forum West Side»
If you are interested in our vacancy, please send your CV with the expected level of salary.
By sending your CV for a vacancy, you provide an agreement to use your personal data by the Company according to the current legislation of Ukraine.
The Company guarantees confidentiality of applications and negotiation process during selection process.