Coursera WW Affiliate ProgramSimilar programs
- EPC 2$
- Approval rate 89.2%
- Cookie lifetime 30 days
- CR 0.9%
- Avg. hold time 51 days
- Average payment time 54 days
This affiliate program is a part of the Admitad affiliate network
In order to start cooperation with the program, first you need to register in the system.Start cooperation with Coursera WW
- — detail analytics and useful tools,
- — express payments,
- — enormous range of affiliate programs,
- — trusted by 645738 publishers,
- — and much more.
Coursera provides online access to the world’s best education. More than 40 million learners from around the globe have come to Coursera to take courses offered by top universities like Yale, Stanford, Duke and top companies like Google and IBM.
The benefits of participating in our Affiliate Program include:
- 30 day return window
- Variety of link types, including individual course and Specialization links, as well as regularly updated text links and banners
- Operates in nearly every country in the world
About our Courses:
Learners on Coursera can purchase Course Certificates (ranging from $29 to $125), which provide identity verification and official recognition from our partners once a learner completes a course.
In addition to hundreds of Course Certificates, Coursera offers Specializations (ranging from $39 to $99) -- targeted sequences of courses in high-demand subject areas including data science, business foundations, digital marketing, and software engineering. Each Specialization concludes with a final project often developed in collaboration with a corporate partner such as Google, Instagram, or Snapdeal. Specializations are attractive to a growing number of professionals who seek timely, relevant education throughout their lives and careers.
Under our Specialization portfolio, we have career-focused Specializations called Professional Certificates (starting at $39). These products receive the same treatment and commissioning as Specializations. Whether you're looking to start a new career or change your current one, Professional Certificates on Coursera help you become job-ready.
We encourage all interested sites to apply to our program. However, before you can participate in our program, we will need to review your affiliate application.
To participate in our program, sites must:
- Have a website or social media channel that is up and running with at least 1,000 estimated unique monthly visitors (we will use SimilarWeb or other open online tools to review this)
- Is relevant to our brand and can benefit from promoting our products
- Be aesthetically pleasing
- Not display content that may be deemed offensive
In addition, the following types publishers are currently not approved into our program:
- Paid search publishers
- DSA/Toolbar/Extension Sites
- B2B sites or companies offering learning services to other companies
Join the affiliate program Coursera WW and earn more with us!